This hilarious film is about a girl name Beca, which is a freshman, who goes off to college at Barden University because her father wants her to have a good education and an experience of college life. Of course, like most teenagers, that was not what she wanted to do. Her thought was to move to Los Angles and work at a record label company, and eventually she would become successful of what she desi...
... middle of paper ...
...t ready after college. They may sometimes have a hard time finding a job because they are not great at doing interviews. They might be the person who everyone does not like because that person is not doing any team work or tries to be the boss when that person is nothing but an employee just like the others. They my believe everything is a competition.. SO while most students have the change get out there and get involve in the activities in college because have the confidence, courage, and friendship would get you to a lot of places.
Cash, Rosanne. “Thinkexist.com “Courage Quotes. N.p. Web. 6 Mar 2014
Mcintrye, Peter T. “Thinkexist.com” N.p. Web 6. Mar2014,
“Thinkexist.com”CourageQuotes.N.p. Web. 6March 2014.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Becca’s Motivational Changes In the film Pitch Perfect, the main character is Barden University freshman Beca Mitchell. Her current situation in the beginning of the film is that she has to attend college at the behest of her father who works at the university. The reason for Beca not wanting to attend college is that she would rather forgo her education in order to pursue a music career in Los Angeles as a producer. After some time goes by Beca’s father finds out that she hasn’t attended any of her classes.... [tags: Emotion, Motivation, Own goal, Goal]
1101 words (3.1 pages)
- How to Use Mind Maps for Perfect Elevator Pitch Building a perfect pitch is extremely important if you wish to sell your new startup plan to investors. It 's do-or-die situation for your business and future. Mind mapping will help overcome the initial apprehensions and brings the much-needed clarity in the thought process. It is an ideal way to create an impressive presentation. “It is always harder to raise capital than you think. It always takes longer. So plan for that.” – Richard Harroch, Venture Capitalist and Author A startup pitch is viciously more difficult than it used to be.... [tags: Thought, Idea, Design, Donald Trump]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
- A Comparison of The Perfect Storm Movie and Novel The Perfect Storm is a novel written by Sebastian Junger, that retells the horrific story of fishermen and sailors who were caught in the eye of the worst storm in history. The book mainly focuses on the Andrea Gail, a swordfishing boat, with a crew of 6 men, who disappeared without a trace deep into the northern atlantic sea. In the year 2000, almost 10 years after the tragic event took place, a motion picture, perfectly titled, The Perfect Storm which was based on the novel was released.... [tags: Perfect Storm Compare Contrast Essays]
863 words (2.5 pages)
- Laying down in your bed, you hear this consistent knocking. You try to sleep through it but it seems as if it will never quit. Curious, you roll out of bed away from the comfort of your wife’s warm body but cautiously move closer, step by step downstairs into the direction of the sound. Each step you take wondering whether or not your house is being robbed. You finally ease your way downstairs and quickly flip the light switch only to find your home empty and totally void of any damage or evidence of a theft of any kind; however, you still hear the sound.... [tags: film movie]
1507 words (4.3 pages)
- Dawson’s Creek, the Movie Woo, A Perfect Storm, and A River Runs Through It What is it that improves an author’s writing ability. Is it inborn creativity. In many ways yes, but without a doubt an author’s ability to write comes from skills that he has acquired through everyday life. One of these skills is the combination of watching and reading. It is not just the ability to watch and read, it is how well he can incorporate these skills into a written work. Television and the movie screen can also be tools in a writer’s tool belt.... [tags: Television Woo Perfect Story River Runs Essays]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- On Saturday night, cities come alive. Roads, restaurants, bars, bowling alleys, concert venues, movie theaters and many more nighttime destinations fill to capacity. However, occasionally a person just doesn’t want to bother with the hustle and bustle of the city life. It remains questionable how one may spend the night at home, without having to venture out for supplies to keep entertained. Enter Netflix. Its convenience, value, ease of use, and available features together make Netflix the perfect way to spend a night in.... [tags: convience, value, use, features]
905 words (2.6 pages)
- A Perfect Ganesh Analysis of the play elements. The author: Terrence Mcnally’s career began in the New York off-off-Broadway boom of the late 1960s. Most of his 60’s plays are not really relevant although some are funny. However, during the 70’s his plays began to get recognition. Nowadays, his plays are performed in off-Broadway theaters and he is known as the author of tragicomic plays, filled with breadth and depth. He still lives in New York and is one of the America best playwrights. He is the author of numerous plays, including Master Class and Love.... [tags: Perfect Ganesh Essays]
2310 words (6.6 pages)
- System Overview The Lake County Library System consists of an administrative office located in Tavares, nine member libraries, and six branch libraries. Member libraries include: Fruitland Park Library; Helen Lehmann Memorial Library in Montverde; Lady Lake Public Library; Leesburg Public Library; Marianne Beck Memorial Library in Howey-in-the-Hills; Minneola Schoolhouse Library; City of Tavares Public Library; Umatilla Public Library; and the W.T. Bland Public Library in Mount Dora. Branch libraries include: Astor County Library; Cagan Crossings Community Library in the Four Corners area; Cooper Memorial Library in Clermont; East Lake County Library in Sorrento; Marion Baysinger Memorial C... [tags: System Overview]
1892 words (5.4 pages)
- Absolute Pitch: A Coveted Ability Jennette Folta Physics of Music Spring 2005 The Basics Absolute pitch, otherwise known as AP, is a person's ability to identify and produce a given pitch. This is done without the use of a reference tone. Pitch is determined by the number of vibrations per second. There are two types of AP. Passive pitch is when a person can identify the name of the note that is played and active pitch is when a person can sing a named note. Absolute pitch possessors can name a note and denote if the note is sharp or flat.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
1129 words (3.2 pages)
- Apt Pupil, Daily Show, Perfect Storm, and How to Make an American Quilt - How Will These Help My Writing. Apt Pupil Psychological thriller Lack of a conclusion Not enough character development Plot didn't develop Daily Show Appeals to a specific audience Comedy and satire of the news and current events Sensationalism Perfect Storm Use of imagery Believable dialogue Suspenseful situations Believable reactions How to Make an American Quilt Complete characterization Plots independent of each but make an interdependent story Believable events and reactions The four works; Apt Pupil, Daily Show, Perfect Storm, and How to Make an American Quilt are all very respectable in their individu... [tags: The Daily Show Perfect Storm]
655 words (1.9 pages)