This paper will focus on Yum Yum Doggy Treats, an all-natural human grade dog treat that is based off of well-known human desserts; Peanut Butter & Carrot Cake, Carrot Cake, Sweet Potato, and what everyone needs after eating, Breathmint. I will refer to the business as Yum Yum Doggy Treats or YYDT. YYDT was established October 2014, by a mother and daughter and later expanding to a family of four women. Their ultimate goal is to educate dog owners of the importance of feeding their dog’s fresh produce or natural dog treats. They also wanted to be different and give the dog lover community a healthy, creative, and delicious treat their pups would enjoy.
Dog treats are used for many reasons. Owners use treats to either correct an unfavorable behavior or encourage a desirable behavior. Also some just give their pets treats as a form of a dessert or snack. The desire to purchase treats depends on the needs of each pet. All dogs are different and have different diets like humans. YYDT make their treats with love to ensure every treat have all the needed nutrients and minus the garbage. YYDT have a chef that is constantly being educated and producing delectable options for consumers. All ingredients are hand selected at farmers markets and others are purchased at local businesses.
In this SWOT Analysis and Risk Management plan I will discuss the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. When one visit Yum Yum Doggy Treats they have an experience, one that cater to the needs of the consumers individually, educate, and assist them with getting the perfect treat for their loved dog. This experience will be dissected in detail in the following paragraphs.
The all natural dog treats market is continuously ...
... middle of paper ...
.... YYDT will stay educated on dog health and keep products to date with client’s needs. To ensure quality a policy and procedure manual has been updated and a training is scheduled. Due to the high demand for dog treats the risk are minimal as long as quality control is being closely managed. “Dog treats can be easily sold to larger geographic areas through mail order or websites”(Pet Business Central, 2016).
In this SWOT Analysis and Risk Management plan I have discussed the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. YYDT is steadily working to make the YYDT experience one that is unforgettable and one that cannot be duplicated. Yum Yum Doggy Treats is passionate about raising healthy eating awareness to dog lovers across the road by only becoming more perfect. Their ultimate goal is to cater to all pooches taste while keeping their health first.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Margaret Atwood’s story Lusus Naturae documents what it is like to be seen as a monster by both your own family and your larger community. Despite the fact that she is person with thoughts and feelings, the Narrator’s family shuns and neglects her where as the rest of the village forms a mob and kills her. The reason as to why this happens is because both the Narrator’s family and village are afraid of what they do not know and are ignorant to the fact that she is a person. The Narrator’s family treats her like a monster by resenting and neglecting her, faking her death, and locking her in her room all day.... [tags: KILL, Human, Shame, Treats]
942 words (2.7 pages)
- Now a day, grade inflation has become widely discussed phenomena among educationists. Grade inflation is known as the rise in higher grades of students without an equal rise in their achievements. It is a process where grades are improving in the examination systems with the passage of time which are not resulting in an improved level of learning. This trend is ruining the standards of education and producing a large pool of unskilled educated people.They possess grades which represent them highly skilled and genius students (O’Grady, Quinn, 3).... [tags: Education, Learning, School, Grade]
1070 words (3.1 pages)
- The Effects of Grade Inflation In the US, Grade inflation is now a common practice in many colleges and universities. According to the US News, it states “more than forty percent of the grades awarded were in the A range.” Although it is a serious problem, there got to be a way to fix it. 200 prestigious colleges and universities in the United States, who uses the grade inflation, provides a problem. Several of the main causes are desires of positive student evaluations for better school ranking and badly needed funding from tuitions contributed by high enrollments of students.... [tags: Education, Grade, School, Student]
1002 words (2.9 pages)
- Greek Yogurt, by the spoonful. Greek yogurt also called yogurt cheese, strained yogurt and labneh. No matter what you call it, America loves Greek yogurt, it is a $2 billion dollar a year industry. Eating and eating, considering the health benefits it is nothing to blame them for. What is Greek Yogurt anyway. How does it differ from Regular Yogurt. Greek yogurt is made from real yogurt; it is however higher in protein and thicker, having had some of the liquid strained. Greek yogurt is strained in a cloth, paper bag or filter to remove the whey, giving it the consistency of thick yogurt or cheese, but preserving the sour taste yogurt connoisseurs’ love.... [tags: made, milk, strained, healthy, chemistry]
759 words (2.2 pages)
- In “What is a Grade” by Pat Belanoff, she explains the pros and cons of the grading system. In Pats ' essay she states “Perhaps the solution would to abandon grading altogether in writing class. I confess that this a solution that appeals to me greatly.” (151). Grades should not be present in the way we test students’ learning ability. School seems to be more about learning the material for a brief moment just to get a good grade rather then to actually learn and think about the information being presented.... [tags: Education, Grade, History of education, Teacher]
1343 words (3.8 pages)
- Stuart Rojstazer, a former professor at the University of Duke recently conducted a study that stated out of two hundred colleges and universities forty percent of all grades given fell in the “A” range. (Rojstazer, Healy). An A has become the average grade students receive in college, due to various factors. Grade inflation is a much greater problem than many Americans believe it is. Greater attention needs to be brought to this issue in order for something to be done about it. It appears that schools are not as concerned as they should be about grade inflation.... [tags: High school, Minimum wage, Grade]
1805 words (5.2 pages)
- “What is an ‘average’ grade?” This is the question that many ask. Grade inflation is the cause of many high grades yet many citizens would like to know what the causes of grade inflation are. There are those professors like Rebecca Schuman that admit to ‘giving’ high grades just to avoid the whining students. Schuman is not the only one there are many others that committ the same sin. However, there are also those who do not find a justification to grade inflation. Michael Zuckerman, Jason Saltoun-Ebin, Rebecca Schuman, Michael E.Gordon, Charles H.... [tags: Grade, Pattern grading, Education, Inflation]
1042 words (3 pages)
- Brazil’s water usage can be divided into three main areas: industrial, domestic, and agriculture. Agriculture is the main facet in Brazil’s economy which makes water their biggest concern. Brazil has three main water basins: Amazons, Tocantins and São Francisco. They also have two other basin systems which comprise many smaller basins. The Amazon River basin is very important; being one of the biggest rivers in the world, its huge output accounts for over half of Brazil’s “Drainage Basin.” Surface water is not Brazil’s only abundance in water; subsurface water is also widely available in Brazil.... [tags: Natural Resources]
1519 words (4.3 pages)
- The Advantages of being a Grade 8 Student There are many excellent things about being a grade 8 student, you go through many experiences. Grade 8 prepares you for your hefty years in high school. You 're the oldest students in the school now. The reason why grade 8 has so many advantages to it is because you get to go to many fantastic trips, make new friends, and learn about things you have never learned about before. In my opinion the best part about grade 8 are the trips. There is always an overnight trip.... [tags: High school, Friendship, Grade, Peer pressure]
1061 words (3 pages)
- We have been created with a need for heroes. We yearn for them because we are born with the want and desire to believe in someone, to have faith in someone, to trust in someone, and to look up and strive to be like someone. This “someone” is how Roy Hobbs is portrayed in the movie version of The Natural. Roy in the movie version is utterly heroic. He struggles, after an almost fatal injury in his youth, to try to become the best that the game of baseball has ever seen. He is quietly confident, without an arrogance to him.... [tags: essays research papers]
661 words (1.9 pages)